£250 Shopping Voucher Prize Draw – Full Terms and Conditions
Insurancewith Site Launch Prize Draw – £250 of shopping vouchers to be won!
Insurancewith have launched a prize draw to celebrate the launch of our new look website.
Everyone who purchases a policy through the new site will be automatically entered into a draw, from which a winner will be picked every 30 days between the dates of 29th July 2014 to the 29th September 2014.
The prize is provided by Say Shopping Pass and available to spend in return for items in a number of retailers.
Competition Terms & Conditions
About The Promoter
- The Insurancewith Travel Insurance ‘Insurancewith Site Launch’ competition is run by Insurancewith Travel Insurance. Insurancewith Travel Insurance and www.insurancewith.com are trading names of Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd, PO Box 572, Hadlow, Tonbridge, TN9 9LY. (“The Promoter”)
- Insurancewith Travel Insurance and Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) FRN: 528912.
How To Enter:
- Users must be 18 or over to enter. Users must be a resident of the UK to enter.
- This competition cannot be entered by any employees, employee relatives, or anyone related to Insurancewith Travel Insurance or Infinity Insurance Solutions.
- Entrants are required to receive a quote from the Insurancewith website and purchase the policy on-line to enter. Calling the Insurancewith Call Centre in order to gain a quote or submitting personal details in any other way than on the website will not be accepted. If the entrant starts the quote process on the website which then fails to provide them with a quote and they must call the Call Centre in order to obtain one, then this will be accepted and provided they purchase the policy either via the Call Centre or on-line they will still be entered into the competition.
- Policies that are cancelled within the 14 day ‘cooling off’ period will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to store any data in strict accordance with the Data Protection Act Guidelines. Any data collected as a result of this promotion will not be sold, transferred, or exchanged with any other third party and will remain the property of Insurancewith Travel Insurance and Infinity Insurance Solutions.
- The prize draw will run from 29/07/2014 until 29/09/2014. The prize draw dates may be altered, changed or extended at the discretion of The Promoter.
- The prize is £250 of Say Shopping Pass shopping vouchers (“The Prize”). The Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged, upgraded, transferred or refunded for a cash or physical alternative.
Choosing a Winner:
- The Winner will be chosen at random by selected employees of Insurancewith Travel Insurance. The judge’s decision is final.
- The Winner will will either be contacted by phone, post or email within 7 days of the prize draw.
- If The Promoter does not receive a response from The Winner within 7 days after first contact, The Promoter shall deem the Prize as unclaimed. At the discretion of The Promoter, the prize may be allocated to a substitute winner.
Receiving The Prize:
- The Prize will be sent by recorded delivery to the Winners address (two weeks should be allowed for receipt).
- We may write a Blog about the competition to announce the winner, and will ask the winner for a comment for the Blog. Blog content, word count and quantity remains the discretion of The Promoter. The finished content will be published on the Insurancewith blog, and any other formats including, but not limited to, the Insurancewith newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ pages, publications, marketing material or any other channel, online or in print, as required
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Say Shopping Pass. You are providing your information to Insurancewith Travel Insurance which is a trading name of Infinity Insurance Solutions.
- The Prize may be subject to further terms and conditions by Say Shopping Pass.
- The Promoter is entitled to change, amend, cancel, or review the competition, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. By entering, entrants will have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and any revisions or amendments. The entrant agrees that The Promoter will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result thereof.
- This prize draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and/or the survey will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and/or the survey will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.