1. The Refer-A-Friend campaign is run by Mention Me on behalf of Insurancewith. Insurancewith is a trading name of Travel Insurance Facilities Plc, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. (“The Promoter”)
2. Travel Insurance Facilities Plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) FRN:306537
How to Enter:
1. Entrants must use the Refer-A-Friend system to refer their friends or to confirm that they have been referred by a friend. Any entries received via an alternative means other than via the Refer-A-Friend system will not be accepted.
2. You must be or have been an Insurancewith customer to leave an entry and to win a voucher.
1. The Prize for referring a friend/s is an entry into a monthly prize draw, with the chance to win either a £100 Marks & Spencer gift card or a £100 cash prize (“The Prize”). The Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged, upgraded, transferred or refunded for a physical alternative. However, if we are unable to provide the prize, for any reason, we will choose a subsequent alternative prize of the same value.
Sending the Prize:
1. On the 1st of each month, the referred entries will be reviewed and a winner chosen at random.
2. The referring policyholder, “The Referrer” will be contacted via email by a representative of Insurancewith. If The Promoter (Insurancewith) does not receive a response from The Referrer within 7 days after the first contact, The Promoter shall deem the prize as unclaimed.
3. The Referrer will be contacted via the email address entered during the survey. It is up to the Referrer to make sure his/her details are correct before submitting.
4. The Referrer will be sent their prize via the post or by direct bank transfer.
5. If upon review of the entries received, the referred friends are found to have bought and subsequently cancelled their policy, any entry to the prize draw will be removed. The Referrer must have, or have had a live policy, and the Referred must have a live policy in order to be entered into the prize draw.
1. The Promoter is entitled to change, amend, extend, cancel or review the ‘Refer-A-Friend’ form, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. By entering, entrants will have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and any revisions or amendments. The entrant agrees that The Promoter will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result hereof.