Insurancewith strives to provide great customer service but sometimes we experience high call volumes, so we have created the list below to help our customers reach us quickly and easily, helping you find out the information you need without waiting on the end of the phone.
If you are trying to reach us, the alternatives listed below may help you with your query quicker than calling our team.
- If you would like a new quote, you can get a quick and easy one online (with our exclusive 15% online discount) here.
- If you already have a quote, and would like to retrieve it, please click here.
- To view our policy wordings, please follow this link.
To view our Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
Whether you need to make changes to your policy or need to know what destinations are covered under your policy, we have everything covered here.
Customer Service Team
For general queries, you can call us on 020 3829 3875 and hold before speaking to an operative.
If you don’t want to wait on the phone, you can email us using the contact form below, where a customer service advisor will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are currently experiencing very high call volumes. Our customer service team are doing their utmost to help everyone with their query, so if you need to call us please bear with us. We hope to help you as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.
24 hour Emergency Assistance Service
- To speak to a member of our 24 hour Emergency Assistance Service, please call us on
+44 (0) 203 824 0707. Please do not call this number if you do not need the 24 hour Emergency Assistance Service, as there are people who need the emergency support offered by this service that could be trying to get through.
- If you are making a claim under the travel section of your policy: Please contact Travel Claims Facilities on 0203 824 0705, or email a member of their Claims team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Insurancewith, we realise that our dedicated claims company’s office opening hours have meant that some customers have difficulties contacting them because of work or family life. Our customers asked us to make it easier to contact our claims team, and you know what? We listened and are really pleased to announce that our claims team are now available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday (so an extra 4 hours of the day!) and we have opened the office on a Saturday 9am-1pm. We hope our customers will welcome this change as we continue to improve our customer experience throughout 2018.
- If you need to make a claim on your gadget and mobile phone policy, please call +44 (0) 203 824 0705 and press 1. You will then be given two options:– If you purchased your policy after 1st March 2018 please press 1 to speak to the Bastion claims team (TOP TIP: You can now log a new gadget claim with Bastion online by clicking here).
– If you purchased your policy before 1st March 2018 please press 2 to speak to the Supercover claims team.
- If you are making a claim under the trip disruption section of your policy: Please contact MGACS Claims on +44 (0) 203 540 4422 or email a member of the team at email@example.com
We would like to sincerely apologise for any delays or inconvenience caused by our busy phone lines, but we can assure you our team are endeavouring to answer your call or query as quickly as possible.