If you are an existing customer, and want to know how coronavirus affects your policy or claim, please visit our dedicated FAQs page.
Are you looking to claim for cancellation costs that you have already incurred?
Start your cancellation claim here
To find out about our claims process, please click here
If your travel company has cancelled your trip
If your travel company or airline has cancelled your booking due to the coronavirus outbreak, it is their responsibility to offer you either alternative options or a refund.
We can either:
- Change the dates on your policy to reflect your amended holiday dates. We will not charge an admin fee, but please note there may be an increased cost to your policy, for example if you extend your trip duration or change the World area you are travelling to. Please note, we cannot move trip dates more than 12 months in advance from the date you originally purchased your policy. Please click the button below to amend your policy online.
Amend Policy Dates
- We can cancel and refund your policy. Please note, we can offer you a full refund on your policy if you wish to cancel within the 14-day cooling off period. If you cancel after 14 days, standard terms and conditions apply, click here to read our cancellation T&Cs
At Insurancewith, we are passionate about providing the best customer service possible. Given the changing advice, travel restrictions and evolving COVID-19 situation, as you can imagine, our teams have been overwhelmed and need a little time to respond to everyone.
We are working hard to support you all; please bear with us and do watch our social media channels and website for further updates. We will post all our news and updates there and so this should give you all the answers you need.
To ensure we can prioritise help to customers who are currently abroad, please only contact us directly if:
Complete our online form to send a message straight to our customer service team, please complete as much information as possible to speed up the process. Someone will be in touch to answer your query within two working days.
If you want to start a claim, or have a claims query, please scroll down to our Claims contact form to get in touch with the relevant team.
- If you would prefer to speak to a member of the customer service team, please call 0333 999 2679 and hold the line to speak to an operator. We are open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. On Bank Holidays, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day we are closed.
24-hour Emergency Assistance
- To speak to a member of our 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service, please call us on +44 (0) 333 003 7388 or email Operations@emergencyassistance.co.uk Please do not call this number if you do not need the 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service, as there are people who need the emergency support offered by this service that could be trying to get through.
If you need to make a claim on your gadget cover or end supplier failure cover, contact details are below this form.
For all other claim queries you can contact the travel claims team using the contact form below:
- If you are making a claim under the travel section of your policy: Please contact the claims team on 0333 999 2698, or email email@example.com
- We are open 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. On weekends, Bank Holidays, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day we are closed.
- If you need to make a claim on your gadget and mobile phone policy, please call 0333 999 2698 and press 1 to speak to the Taurus Claims Team. Alternatively, you can contact them online by clicking here or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to make a claim for end supplier failure, please call 0333 999 2698 and press 2. Alternatively you can email them on email@example.com