Are you looking to claim for cancellation costs that you have already incurred?
Please visit our dedicated claims process page here
If your travel company has cancelled your trip
If your travel company or airline has cancelled your booking due to the coronavirus outbreak, it is their responsibility to offer you either alternative options or a refund.
We can either:
- Change the dates on your policy to reflect your amended holiday dates. We will not charge an admin fee, but please note there may be an increased cost to your policy if you extend your trip duration or change the World area you are travelling to. Amend your policy dates by completing the Customer Service form below.
- We can cancel and refund your policy. Please note, we can offer you a full refund on your policy if you wish to cancel within the 14-day cooling off period. If you cancel after 14 days, standard terms and conditions apply, click here to read our cancellation T&Cs
At Insurancewith, we are passionate about providing the best customer service possible. Given the changing advice, travel restrictions and evolving COVID-19 situation, as you can imagine, our teams have been overwhelmed and need a little time to respond to everyone.
We are working hard to support you all; please bear with us and do watch our social media channels and website for further updates. We will post all our news and updates there and so this should give you all the answers you need.
To ensure we can prioritise help to customers who are currently abroad, please only contact us directly if:
- You are in an emergency medical situation abroad please call 0333 003 7388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are travelling with the next 72 hours and have an urgent change needed to an existing policy
Complete our online form to send a message straight to our customer service team, please complete as much information as possible to speed up the process. Someone will be in touch to answer your query within two working days.
If you want to start a claim, or have a claims query, please scroll down to our Claims contact form to get in touch with the relevant team.
- If you would prefer to speak to a member of the customer service team, please call 0333 999 2679 and hold the line to speak to an operator. We are open 8am-6pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday – Sunday. On Bank Holidays, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day we are closed.
24-hour Emergency Assistance
- To speak to a member of our 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service, please call us on +44 (0) 333 003 7388 or email email@example.comPlease do not call this number if you do not need the 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service, as there are people who need the emergency support offered by this service that could be trying to get through.
If you need to make a claim on your gadget cover or end supplier failure cover, contact details are below this form.
For all other claim queries you can contact the travel claims team using the contact form below:
- If you are making a claim under the travel section of your policy: Please contact Travel Claims Facilities on 0333 999 2698, or email a member of their Claims team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm Saturday & Sunday. On Bank Holidays, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day we are closed.
- If you need to make a claim on your gadget and mobile phone policy, please call 0333 999 2698 and press 1. Please press 1 again to speak to the Bastion claims team (TOP TIP: You can now log a new gadget claim with Bastion online by clicking here).
- If you need to make a claim for end supplier failure, please call 0333 999 2698 and press 2. You will then be given two options:
– If you purchased your policy after 1st May 2019 please press 1 to speak to the IPP claims team – Alternatively you can email them on email@example.com
– If you purchased your policy before 1st May 2019 please press 2 to speak to the MGACS claims team – Alternatively you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org