Multi Trip Travel Insurance
£10 million Medical Emergency Cover
24hr Medical Emergency Helpline
Kids Go FREE on Our Family Policy
14 Day Cooling Off Period
Insurancewith has always provided pre existing medical condition travel insurance at affordable prices.
It is almost impossible for a frequent traveller with a medical condition to find sensibly priced annual multi-trip travel insurance. Insurancewith has now used the knowledge and experience gained over the last few years to bring you a range of multi-trip policies to suit your individual requirements at sensible premiums.
Insurancewith has always known that medical conditions affect different people in different ways so rather than take a broad brush approach we have adopted a ‘risk based’ approach to our premium rating. In order to do this, we have developed our own in-house medical screening system, using medical input and feedback from charities and people who have themselves encountered problems obtaining cover; this ‘hands on’ approach has enabled us to ask the right questions about particular conditions so that we can offer the premiums and cover to match your personal circumstances. This is why Insurancewith can offer multi-trip travel insurance to cover all of your trips of 31 days or less within a twelve month period for medical conditions at realistic premiums
Whilst it is our intention to be able to offer cover to as many people as possible, the very nature of a multi-trip travel insurance means that realistically, we can only provide a quotation for those people whose condition is stable and under control.
All our multi trip policies include;
- Full cover for declared medical conditions (many covered at no additional premium)
- Cover for any number of trips in 12 month period, provided each trip is less than 31 days
- 24 hour Medical Emergency helpline managed by Doctors
- £10 million cover for medical emergencies and repatriation
- Discounts for couples, families and single parent families
- 300+ sports and activities can be covered, many at standard terms
- A 14 day cooling off period
We have a selection of multi-trip cover levels you can choose the policy that best suits your needs and budget;
- Our Emerald policy is ideal if you are booking your trip at the last minute, or you do not require cancellation cover
- Our Sapphire policy is our original single trip policy that provides you with award-winning cover at affordable premiums
- Our ‘new’ Platinum policy provides a much broader spectrum of cover, including ‘ash cloud’ and there are no policy excess, other than any excess that is applied to your medical condition.
“Thank you so much for being so helpful, everyone was so kind guiding me through all the medical side of things. “
Multi Trip Information
If you are you only taking a single trip abroad each year, or you are thinking of taking an extended trip abroad , a wintersports holiday, or perhaps a cruise, please take a look the rest of our full product range.
If you have any questions or need some further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have a question you need answering, why not take a look at our most frequently asked questions.
If you still cannot find what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us where a member of the team will be waiting to help.