If you are making a claim under your gadget and mobile phone policy
Please contact Supercover Claims on +44 (0) 2037 949 297
If you need to make a claim under your trip disruption policy
Please contact MGACS Claims on +44 (0) 203 540 4422 or email a member of the team on email@example.com
If you need to make a claim under any other part of your policy
If you’re unfortunate enough to have to make a claim on your Insurancewith policy, our friendly and experienced claims team from Travel Claims Facilities are here to help and make your claim as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Whilst not every claim will be successful, our appointed Claims Team will actively make sure your claim is dealt with fairly and promptly based on the terms and conditions set out in your policy wording.
To make it easier for our dedicated Claims Team to process your claim, you can follow the guidelines below:
- Please write clearly and legibly when filling out your claim form – we recommend using block capitals and a black pen
- Please provide as much information about the circumstances surrounding your claim as possible – if there isn’t enough room left on the claim form, please use a separate sheet of paper
- If you are making a cancellation claim, make sure you obtain a claim form before you ask your doctor for a medical certificate
- Please make sure you provide all of the necessary documentation that is needed to support your claim – at each end of each section in your policy wording, there is a section headed ‘What to do if you have to make a claim’, which tells you what is required in each case
- Make sure you keep a copy of any documentation that you send to the Claims department in case anything is lost in the post
The claims team at Travel Claims Facilities strive to provide the best possible service.
- Claims forms: You can download your claims forms from this page
- Turnaround time: 5 – 10 working days from the receipt of a fully completed claims form
- Phone calls: Calls should be returned within 48 hours, however during very busy periods of the year this may be longer
- Letter response: Written correspondence will be responded to within 10 working days of receipt
- Please note, our personal possessions cover is not ‘new for old’ and an amount for age, wear and tear will be deducted. Details of wear and tear deductions are available here.
It is our aim to give a high standard of service and to meet any claims covered by these policies honestly, fairly and promptly. We occasionally get complaints and these are usually through a misunderstanding or insufficient information. Any complaint will be investigated at once and the matter resolved as quickly as possible.