Single Trip Travel Insurance
Award winning travel insurance
Hundreds of medical conditions covered
24/7 Emergency Helpline
Save 15% Online!
Insurancewith Is a specialist pre existing medical condition travel insurance provider.
Having a medical condition may result in you having to pay an excessive premium for your travel insurance. Insurancewith brings a fresh approach to this problem.
By using our own in-house medical screening system, which has been designed using input from doctors, charities and people who have themselves encountered problems obtaining cover; we are able to ask the relevant questions about particular conditions which ensure that the rates and cover offered match your personal circumstances. The result is Insurancewith travel insurance for medical conditions which provides comprehensive cover at affordable premiums
Insurancewith now has range of single trip travel insurance policies so that you can choose the policy that best suits your needs and budget.
All of our single trip policies cover the following as standard;
- Full cover for declared medical conditions
- Worldwide cover offered, as long as not travelling against the advice of the FCO
- Emergency 24 hour medical helpline supervised by Doctors
- £10 million cover for medical emergencies and repatriation
- Discounts for couples, families and single parent families
- 300+ sports and activities can be covered, some at standard terms
- 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more
We have a range of single trip cover levels to choose from;
- Our Emerald policy is ideal if you are booking your trip at the last minute, or you do not require cancellation cover
- Our Sapphire policy is our original single trip policy that provides you with comprehensive cover at affordable premiums
- Our Diamond policy provides the same cover as the Sapphire, but there are no policy excesses to pay on the standard covers (you may still have to pay an excess in respect of your medical condition)
- Our ‘new’ Platinum policy provides enhanced cover including cancellation/ curtailment and if you cannot return home due to adverse weather conditions, plus many additional covers, and there are no policy excesses other than any excess that is applied to your medical condition.
“It was a pleasure to speak to someone who wasn’t just filling in boxes, thank you.”
Single Trip Information
If you are you thinking of taking an extended trip abroad , a wintersports holiday, or perhaps a cruise, please take a look the rest of our product range.
Insurancewith doing more than just travel insurance
If you have a question you need answering, why not take a look at our most frequently asked questions.
If you still cannot find what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us where a member of the team will be waiting to help.
Travel Tips & Advice
Paris is the world’s number one tourist destination, and with good reason. Not only is it the city of love, it boasts fantastic food, amazing museums, beautiful architecture and so much more. Disabled visitors needn’t worry about missing out on experiencing all that Paris has to offer either, as the city strives hard to be […]
Providing you plan well enough in advance, diabetes should not need to impact your well-earned break in the sun (or on the piste, or in the mountains or exploring cities, etc.). Living with this condition on a daily basis, you know that preparation is vital. Going away is no different; it simply requires a few […]
Ever since the 1992 Paralympics were hosted there, Barcelona has worked hard to make sure it’s an accessible tourist destination for all. Over the years, it has introduced dropped kerbs, tactile paving and audible, flashing crossings. The transformation of its transport facilities and most popular attractions, however, is particularly remarkable. Simply put, Barcelona is the […]
With its cobbled streets and often-crowded tourist attractions, Rome can seem a daunting holiday destination to wheelchair users. However, we firmly believe that every traveller should visit this beautiful city at least once in their lifetime, and you may be surprised by just how accessible Rome is. Our guide below details how accessible the top […]
Travelling is one of life’s perks and can be hugely enjoyable, but when you have a mental health condition, travel can add to the challenges of arranging a trip abroad. With one in four of us expected to experience some form of mental health condition throughout our lifetimes, it’s common for people to travel with […]
The great Christmas get away is something that most of us try to avoid in the week before the 25th, but this year could be worse than most.
The Eurostar is a popular choice with country-hopping travellers who want to spend more time exploring their destination instead of travelling, so many Eurostar passengers will be pleased to hear that travelling between London and Paris will soon be shorter than the current journey time of 2 hours 15 minutes.
When James Todd and Helen Ball decided to go on holiday to the all-inclusive Grupotel Mar de Menorca hotel in Spain, they weren’t expecting their holiday to turn out quite like it did.
A few weeks ago, a United Airlines flight from Newark to Denver was dramatically diverted after a showdown between two passengers who were involved in a heated dispute.
For most of us, the holiday season has well and truly arrived, so where do those travelling abroad go, and where is good for the rest of us to look into booking?