Invisible Illnesses Survey 2016
We would love your feedback for our 2016 Invisible Illnesses Survey. All you need is a spare five minutes to answer a few easy questions!
As a thank you, you will automatically be entered into a prize draw, with a chance of winning a £100 John Lewis voucher, which you can use online and in the John Lewis and Waitrose stores. Make sure you tell your friends and family too, as the prize will only be released once we have 2,000 responses.
You don’t have to have a policy with us to enter – simply click on the link above, and answer the questions in the window that opens. Once you’ve finished answering, click ‘Done’ and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Full terms and conditions can be viewed below.
We appreciate any participation in our survey, and hope to insure you and your holiday soon.
Terms and Conditions
The prize is a £100 John Lewis voucher, which can be used across their many departments, including home and electricals, and in Waitrose. The gift card is valid for 24 months after the last activity (so no need to spend in one go), and can be used online or in store.
About The Promoter:
- The Insurancewith Invisible Illnesses Survey 2016 Prize Draw is run by Insurancewith.com. Insurancewith andcom are trading names of Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. (“The Promoter”)
- Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) FRN: 528912.
How To Enter:
- Users must visit the Insurancewith Invisible Illnesses Survey 2016 SurveyMonkey page in order to complete the survey. Any answers to the Insurancewith Invisible Illnesses Survey received via an alternative means other than on the Survey Monkey page will not be accepted.
- Users do not have to have purchased an Insurancewith Travel Insurance policy to enter.
- The Prize for the competition is a £100 John Lewis Gift Card (“The Prize”). The Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged, upgraded, transferred or refunded for a cash or physical alternative. However, if we are unable to obtain John Lewis voucher, for any reason, we will choose a subsequent alternative prize of the same value.
Choosing a Winner:
- The Winner will be chosen at random from all surveys received by selected employees of Insurancewith Travel Insurance.
- The survey will close once the Promoter receives a minimum of 200 responses. Only then will the Prize be ‘unlocked’ and a winner chosen.
- The Winner will be notified via email within 7 days after the prize draw closes by a representative of Insurancewith. If The Promoter does not receive a response from The Winner within 7 days after first contact, The Promoter shall deem the Prize as unclaimed. At the discretion of The Promoter, the prize may be allocated to a substitute winner.
- The Winner will be contacted via the email address entered during the survey. It is up to the Winner to make sure his/her details are correct before submitting.
- The Winner will be sent their Prize via post.
- By entering, the Winner gives their permission for their name, location and photo (if required) to be used on the Insurancewith blog, social media, newsletter and all other press and/or promotional material as required.
- The Promoter is entitled to change, amend, extend, cancel, or review the competition, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. By entering, entrants will have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and any revisions or amendments. The entrant agrees that The Promoter will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result thereof.
- Insurancewith and Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd is no way partnered with or affiliated by John Lewis or its partners.
Posted on: Nov 01, 2016
View all posts by Sarah Page