Competition: Marks and Spencers vouchers
Competition Terms and
About the promoter:
- Insurancewith is a trading name of Travel Insurance Facilities Plc,
Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY
- Travel Insurance Facilities Plc is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 306537)
How to Enter:
On Facebook – Users need to like the page,
share the post and answer the question ‘where in the world would you rather
On Twitter – Users need to follow us, retweet
and answer the question ‘where in the world would you rather eat?’
- 2x £100 Marks and Spencer vouchers
Choosing a Winner:
- The winner will be chosen at random from all elidable entries by an
employee of tifgroup Plc/ Insurancewith.
- The competition will close at midday Friday 13th
December depending on entry numbers at the time. Only then will the
prize be unlocked and a winner chosen.
- The winner will be notified by social media within seven days after the
prize draw closes by a representative of Insurancewith.
If the promoter does not receive a response from the winner within seven days
after the first contact, the promoter shall deem the prize as unclaimed. At the
discretion of the promoter, the prize may be allocated to a substitute winner.
- The winner will be contacted via the social media account entered
during the sign-up process. It is up to the winner to make sure his/her details
are correct before submitting.
- The winner will be sent their prize via the post and will be asked to
supply their postal address and other contact details to Insurancewith to redeem their prize.
- By entering, the winner gives their permission for their name, location
and photo (if required) to be used on the Insurancewith
website, social media, newsletter and all other press and/or promotional
material as required.
- The promoter is entitled to change, amend, extend, cancel, or review the competition, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. By entering, entrants will have agreed to abide by these terms and condition and any revisions or amendments. The entrant agrees that the promoter will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result thereof.
- Insurancewith and Travel Insurance Facilities Plc (tifgroup Plc) is in no way partnered with or affiliated by (include platform in here too i.e. Facebook or Instagram) Marks and Spencer
View all posts by Amber Moon